Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Step by Step

Hi everyone,

The title of this post is taken from the journal that I wrote in the 31 days prior to, during and indeed added a few entries to after the first charity challenge in 2009. I will, as promised, share those entries with you so that you too get to experience that challenge as well. I'll title those retrospective posts "Step by Step 2009" and also add an entry number.

I'll also use Step by Step as the title of this years journal entry posts, adding 2014 and an entry number to the posts.

As well as journal entries, it is my aim to share everything about my journey, the previous challenge, the charities and indeed stories of others with you as time goes on. As well as using labels or key words to help you navigate the site (a list of these can be found at the foot of each post and in the right side menu on the homepage), I'll be adding more pages with the relevant information, which can be accessed via the tabs at the top of the homepage. The first such page, Verses, will be added ahead of my next post, which will feature the first of the Step by Step 2009 entries.

Thank you all for being with me on this journey. I'm so very honored to share it with each of you!

God bless,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment