Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Step by Step 2009 ~ Favorite photos

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was spent relaxing and yesterday was the first day in over a week that I've managed without any medication for my cough, YAY! It is still hanging on, but I'm feeling far better than I did this time last week and soon after writing this post I'll be doing today's workout.

I  know that I've so far only posted one retrospective entry about the 2009 challenge Part 1, and that by posting pics from the actual hike we're jumping ahead somewhat, but at the same time all you've seen from me are my words and no images, so I really hope you don't mind.

The first of the pics was taken as night began to fall on the first day and at this point we still had around two hours before we'd reach camp for the night...

All the following pics were taken on day five, the first just as we set out for the day...





This last one is my absolute favorite from the entire hike, although it was taken in color, it looks almost totally black and white and I LOVE it!

I hope you've enjoyed this brief look at some of my highlights from the 2009 challenge. I'd love to know your thoughts about the pics. In my next post I'll share Part 2 of the 2009 training.

God bless,
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment